Another Accolade: Dr Money Wins African Int Achievers Awards 2018

IMG_0064IMG_6212
Ghanaian Based Nigerian Artist His Excellency Ambassador. Justin Kingland has added another accolade to his growing list of awards, after he was honored again at the Africa International Achievers/Conference Award, Accra 2018 , A Life Time Merit Award which he holds without scruple but with Joy, at Tomrik hotel last Saturday 5 may 2015.

He was nominated in the category, alongside many other Diplomatic personalities from the continent, to slug it out for the award, However, the Ghanaian based artist emerged tops, and walked away in the Category of Sterling Commitment, Hard work, Determination, Legendary Achievement in Public Service..

International African Achievers Merit Awards is aimed at recognising and celebrating top Most Influential personalities who have contributed immensely to the growth of our society in various ways—as voted by the general public.

According to the annual research conducted by 4realTV Ghana,Dr Money is the Most Influential Personality, thus making him the first entertainment personality in the list.

After public nominations were opened in November last year, the list was compiled and the review process started.

Public nominations were scored 40 per cent and the Committee, consisting of editors, producers, and representatives of audit firm, Accountant & Business Advisors, scored the remaining 60 per cent.

Nominees were rated on 5-key metrics and the results were collated and analysed with the assistance of audit firm AIACA.They partnered with 4real TV Gh to authenticate the voting and weighting process.

Below is the pics of the events at  Accra..

IMG_0035 IMG_0036 IMG_0037 IMG_0038 IMG_0039 IMG_0040 IMG_0041 IMG_0042 IMG_0043 IMG_0046 IMG_0047 IMG_0049 IMG_0050 IMG_0051 IMG_0052 IMG_0059 IMG_6001 IMG_6011 IMG_6017 IMG_6018 IMG_6064 IMG_6119 IMG_6120 IMG_6182

287 total views, 1 views today